- Sleeps 10 (up to 14 - Kes 10,000 per person per day extra)
- 5 spacious en-suite bedrooms (all with air-conditioning & sea views, 2 rooms with private verandahs)
- A 25m pool over-looking Galu beach with pool bar
- Beautiful outside and inside areas for al fresco dining.
- Sweeping lawn overlooking the beach, sun-loungers and BBQ
- Fully staffed including a cook
- Security 24/7 backed up by Radar security
- Free Laundry
- 2 Nights Minimum stay
An exclusive 5-acre beachside property with 5 double en-suite rooms, marble floors with original Lamu wood carvings set in lush tropical grounds. This property is situated overlooking the stunning Galu Beach, Kenya’s most spectacular and un-spoilt stretch of coast line and is in between Baobab Resort and Four Twenty South. The 5 bedrooms are on the first floor and are en-suite with air-conditioning. Beautiful formal tropical gardens 25m swimming Pool with pool bar, shower facilities, and baby pool.